FS 2015 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Series 1 Distinctive Manual

Started by ANG156, July 01, 2017, 11:26:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANG156

For sale is my 2015 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Series 1 Distinctive. I purchased this vehicle new in November 2015 and since then I have only travelled 16,200 Kms. It has full Zagama Alfa Romeo service history in the two years of my ownership. I serviced the vehicle on a per yearly basis which on average was 8,000 Kms per year. The most recent service was the scheduled 40,000 kms as per the log book completed only in January this year. There is also the balance of factory warranty remaining.

The vehicle presents exceptionally well. It has been well maintained and cared for since I purchased it. I have always owned Alfa Romeo vehicles meaning I am an Alfista at heart therefore, it been well looked after and cherished. This vehicle was the first new car I purchased and therefore extra love and attention was pampered into it.

Some may ask why I am selling this vehicle? Well I was offered an excellent career opportunity which came with a fully maintained company and therefore I put my career first and accepted the position. The Giulietta has been garaged in the last three months as I drove my company vehicle and the giulietta has only covered 500kms since April.

Why purchase my Giulietta over someone else's car or the current Giulietta for sale new? Well  my vehicle is exceptionally well maintained and accident free. It has outstanding features including full leather electric and heated seats  for both driver and passenger car, integrated sat nav and bluetooth system with steering wheel mounted controls. The U-connect system in this car is so much better than the Blue & Me system in the previous series 0 cars. Believe me because my brother owns a 2013 QV and having the navigation attachment clutters your dashboard and the Blue & Me system in that car is a shocker. My vehicle also features anthracite factory twin spoke wheels in 17 inch, genuine Alfa Romeo rubber boot mat, genuine floor mats and tinted windows. Most other vehicles do not have these additional accessories as many other series 1 distinctive cars only featured 16 inch wheels. The current entry level Giulietta also only has 110KW engine whereas my car has the 125KW multiair engine and the progression model in the series 1 only has 88KW. Despite this fuel economy is excellent. I achieved 700Km with one tank of fuel - I only run this car on BP Ultimate.

I am open to offers and the vehicle will come with a RWC and I am open to having the vehicle inspected at a reputable Alfa Romeo workshop. The vehicle registration also expires in May 2018.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any further questions but I will not be willing to waste time with joy riders. This vehicle is for serious purchasers only.

Asking $26,500

ANG156

ANG156

Hi All,

Still for sale - Price drop to $23,500.

Number is 0422 431 851