Mallala Supersprint

Started by alfagtv152, August 21, 2008, 10:00:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfagtv152

Round 3 was held on Sunday 17th August and I was fortunate enough for someone to send me some pictures of my car in action.
SEE YOUR BACKSIDE TRACKSIDE.White 156 TI JTS,Silly Speed.

alfagtv152

some more pics

alfagtv152

Some other cars

alfagtv152

Yet more!

Storm_X

do you have to be a member go to mallala ? becase i own an alfa romeo giulietta and would like to take it to mallala
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

alfagtv152

Hi Storm X,
Yes you must be a member of a car club+the marque sports car association and have a Cams level 2S Licence to go sprinting.
Cheers
Andrew

Storm_X

thx andrew

Is this all easily possible ?
how much does the license cost and how long does it take to complete ?
What car club can I join and what do I have to do for that ?

cheers
chris

alfagtv152

Hi Chris,
Yes it is all pretty easy when you know how!.To join the AlfaRomeo Owners club come to the Sporting Car Club on king William Rd the 1st Thursday of the month around 7.30pm before the general meeting begins at 8.00pm and see the Treasurer, Pat Storr.  Cost is $105 for new members including joining fee.
Go to the Marque Sports Car Association website and download a membership form which you can then complete and send to Sue Stephenson with a fee of $20.  The last thing is a CAMS Level 2S licence which you can also obtain through the Marque Sports Car Association or directly at the CAMS Adelaide office, if you actually talk to Sue Stephenson you can probably join and do your CAMS licence through the MSCA.
The cost of the CAMS licence is $95.00.  Entry fee for MSCA sprints at Mallala is $75.00.
Cheers
Andrew.

Storm_X

Quote from: alfagtv152 on August 26, 2008, 07:09:14 PM
Hi Chris,
Yes it is all pretty easy when you know how!.To join the AlfaRomeo Owners club come to the Sporting Car Club on king William Rd the 1st Thursday of the month around 7.30pm before the general meeting begins at 8.00pm and see the Treasurer, Pat Storr.  Cost is $105 for new members including joining fee.
Go to the Marque Sports Car Association website and download a membership form which you can then complete and send to Sue Stephenson with a fee of $20.  The last thing is a CAMS Level 2S licence which you can also obtain through the Marque Sports Car Association or directly at the CAMS Adelaide office, if you actually talk to Sue Stephenson you can probably join and do your CAMS licence through the MSCA.
The cost of the CAMS licence is $95.00.  Entry fee for MSCA sprints at Mallala is $75.00.
Cheers
Andrew.

thx for the help andrew .
just wondering what is the youngest aged person in the alfa club ??

alfagtv152

Hi Chris,
There is a number of young people under 20s and below.
Cheers
Andrew

Storm_X

oh kool im only 18 ....
and yea it would be nice to talk to people about alfa stuff. etc
and i want to take my 84 giulietta on a sprint 1 day also

http://file027a.bebo.com/15/original/2007/07/09/05/64584723a4918890738o.jpg