FS: 2012 Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV 1750tbi

Started by 105Alive, June 02, 2017, 05:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

105Alive

Hello Alfisti,

I have just posted my Giulietta on Carsales and Gumtree, but of course it'd be much nicer to see it go to another Alfa family. Here is the link:

https://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Alfa-Romeo-Giulietta-2012/SSE-AD-4778514/?Cr=13

Ph   0430 125 364
Email   michaelcecere@rocketmail.com

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions or would like to organise an inspection. I'm open to sensible offers. The car is located in Sydney, but currently on South Australian rego.

Thanks, Michael

105Alive

Hello all,

I've just updated the price on my Giulietta. The price is negotiable as I'm hoping for a quick sale, so if you're interested or know anyone who is, let me know.

Thanks,
            Michael 

105Alive

Hello again everyone,

My Giulietta is still on the market for anyone who's interested and the price is still negotiable (unsurprisingly) ;D. I've just taken another $1,000 off of the asking price. If you know anyone who might be interested, please let them know. I'm expecting to lose my garage in only four weeks! Asking price is now $16,500

And a kind member just recommended that I mention that the Michelin Sport tyres are near new and all the servicing is up to date, including the expensive MAJOR SERVICE (timing belt / water pump), just in case people are not reading the blurb on Carsales. There is more information on there though. 

Thanks, 
             Michael