New Member & Incoming Giulietta QV

Started by Tamor, May 19, 2017, 02:42:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamor

Hello All,

I've just purchased my first Alfa, a lightly used Giulietta QV Series 0 from Zagame's and am very excited about collecting it next week. Though I have always driven interesting and varied machinery, I am very much new to the marque. I have performed general mechanical maintenance on most of my prior cars, and am looking to do the same with this one too. Hopefully there will be some learned Ladies & Gents to offer advice and point me in the right direction when I get befuddled.

Cheers,
Tamor

bonno

Hi Tamor
Welcome aboard and your newly acquired Giuletta should provide you with many years of enjoyable motoring. Other benefits is to meet and share your passion for the AR marque with other fellow Alfisti at events and gatherings held by your regional AROCA club as well as getting assistance/advice on the upkeep of your vehicle via this forum. As you are new to the marque I have attached a Youtube link on the Alfa Romeo history that you might enjoy
https://youtu.be/ByOcWkjpxNI
Cheers
bonno

lombardi

Congratulations on ur new Alfa Purchase, Once u have driven Alfa you will understand not only the beauty of her lines but the enourmous joy out of driving her , exemplary road holding etc.  I own a 2015 Giulietta QV , Awesome to drive , the engine is amazing , power out of a 1750 turbo ex the 4c , astounding , her looks always give me a smile as well , very handsome with her factory body kit , enjoy ..
forza lazio,viva l'alfa

Current Alfa=

Giulietta 2015 QV manual Ghiaccio

1974 Spider series 2 ,carabinieri blu

Previous Alfas=

33x4 1985 wagon
33 ti 1985
156 sportswagon manual red
Alfetta sportiva 1981 red
166 silver 1999

Tamor

Thanks for the warm welcome Bonno & Lombardi,

I have joined the Club, and look forward to meeting 'die-hard Alfisti', participating in some EMR's and other club based activities. I have been soaking up the information and history available on You Tube, (inclusive of the recommended movie) along with other model reviews.
Now I'm counting down the hours until collection, (this Wednesday). I am smitten with the styling, performance, luxury and practicality of the model, and can tell that it will offer many years of every day enjoyment.
At this earliest of stages, the only 'quibble' I have is that the engine is too muted, but I'm sure there are ways of addressing this  ;D

Cheers,
Tamor

John Hanslow

Hi Tamor,

Welcome to the club and look forward to seeing you ay some events.  I have a 2012 Giulietta QV and I think they are great cars.

Look forward to you posting a few pics.

John H.
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata