New Member and my first Alfa

Started by Mass, May 16, 2017, 12:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mass

Hello guys,
Purchased my first Alfa a couple of days ago (2014 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Progression TCT JTD-M) and I'm loving her!!!

I need to sort out some scratches/chips so I'd welcome some recommendations for panel beaters in or around Glen Waverley Victoria.

Also recommendations on mechanics/service centers would be appreciated.

Cheers

bonno

Hi Mass
Welcome aboard and your newly acquired Giuletta should provide you with many years of enjoyable motoring (photo would nice). Other benefits is to meet and share your passion for the AR marque with other fellow Alfisti at events and gatherings held by AROCA Vic club. With regards to repairs of minor scratches, I would contact local mobile guys that do this type of work, such as scratchnmatch (find them on the web) and for mecahanical repairs just do search on the forum posts type in mechanical repairer Melbourne area.
Cheers
bonno

bonno

Hi Mass
FYI a list of mechanical repair workshop in Melbourne on a previous post http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=12931.msg77739#msg77739
bonno   

Mass

Thanks for the welcome and info bonno. I'll post pics once I have her ready and fixed up the paint.

Cheers

M4RF

Hey everyone pretty excited to say I am finally getting my first Alfa Romeo this week. It's an 03 147 twin spark. It's a selespeed which worries me a little but has been updated and serviced recently so fingers crossed. Anyway bought her to cruise around lakeside and North Brisbane area so if anyone or anything is going on  in the area I would love to tag along. Cheers Andrew

bonno

Hi M4RF
Welcome aboard and congratulation on your purchase of Alfa 147. As you are from BrisVegas,  I have provided you the following link to the AROCA QLD website were you can find events and other activities that are organised locally (refer to calendar tab).  By the way, I just stumbled upon you post (recent visible to all), but it would have been better to have created your own to avoid possible confusion with Mass.
http://www.arocaqld.com/cms/pageDisplay.php
cheers
bonno