Free Fire Safety Check

Started by bazzbazz, April 21, 2017, 03:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bazzbazz

Ok, recently there has been a couple of Alfa related fires around the country related to V6 Busso engines igniting, resulting in everyone taking notice, turning heads and getting people to talk about what it's like to own an Alfa . . . . all for the wrong reasons.  :o

Now we all know that even though there have been a couple of well publicised incidents recently, the chances of your Busso going "Butane" are very, very slim. (greater chance of North Korea actually getting an ICBM to hit something OTHER than the Sea of Japan!)

But none the less, it has played on some peoples minds.

So, for anyone in the Brisbane area who have a 2.5/3.0/3.2 Busso I am offering a full safety inspection of all possible sources of failure that will result in your car doing something spectacular & appearing as the 6.00pm news headlines.

This Fire Prevention Inspection is being offered completely free of charge.

If you live in the Redlands area, I am happy to come and do a Mobile Inspection at your residence or place of work. If you live anywhere else in Brisbane just bring it out to my workshop here in Capalaba. The inspection will take approximately and hour and will include all fuel, brake & power steering systems and their components. At the end of the inspection you will receive a written report listing any areas that need attention.

If you would like to take up on this offer just PM me with your contact number and I will call you to make a booking.

Check Six

Baz
(Owner - On The Spot Alfa)
On The Spot Alfa
Mobile Alfa Romeo Diagnostic/Repair/Maintenance/Service
Brisbane/Gold Coast
onthespotalfa@iinet.net.au

poohbah

Now:    2002 156 GTA
            1981 GTV
Before: 1999 156 V6 Q-auto
            2001 156 V6 (sadly cremated)

V AR 164

Definitely awesome of you to do something like this!
I would take you up on the offer, but I'm not in Brisbane  :(

Anyway, good luck and hopefully you can prevent a few more light shows...

Andrew.
Present:
-1992 164Q
-1993 Hilux Surf

Past:
-2006 159 2.4 Ti