So am is proper owner now?

Started by nicb205, April 07, 2017, 06:57:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicb205

The new 159 wagon was on the back of a flat bed this afternoon.
Slowing down for a stop sign as the sellespeed was changing down it just said nope. Box of neutrals.
Apparently pretty much unheard of an a 159 sellespeed. Left a little red puddle on the ground too.
I get the good news on Monday.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

nicb205

Quote from: nicb205 on April 07, 2017, 06:57:22 PM
The new 159 wagon was on the back of a flat bed this afternoon.
Slowing down for a stop sign as the sellespeed was changing down it just said nope. Box of neutrals.
Apparently pretty much unheard of an a 159 sellespeed. Left a little red puddle on the ground too.
I get the good news on Monday.

*So am I* the title was meant to read.
Can't find an edit button in Tapatalk

poohbah

In a word - Yes ...

But that aside, best of luck with the 159, hopefully a quick easy fix.

All my Alfas have had excursions on flat beds at different times. One of the best investments I've made is premium membership to an auto/motoring association club which provides unlimited free towing (up to 100km per tow).

Given I live +20km from the Alfa workshop, I only have to use it once to justify the extra expense over a base membership. Also means I've been happy to use the service as a precautionary measure at times, even though I probably could have driven in to have an unexpected issue fixed.
Now:    2002 156 GTA
            1981 GTV
Before: 1999 156 V6 Q-auto
            2001 156 V6 (sadly cremated)

nicb205

Quote from: poohbah on April 07, 2017, 07:16:54 PM
In a word - Yes ...

But that aside, best of luck with the 159, hopefully a quick easy fix.

All my Alfas have had excursions on flat beds at different times. One of the best investments I've made is premium membership to an auto/motoring association club which provides unlimited free towing (up to 100km per tow).

Given I live +20km from the Alfa workshop, I only have to use it once to justify the extra expense over a base membership. Also means I've been happy to use the service as a precautionary measure at times, even though I probably could have driven in to have an unexpected issue fixed.
Hm. Good idea. Thanks