Shed clean out sale - 105, 116 and 75 bits.

Started by LukeC, March 18, 2017, 08:21:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LukeC

I've had the lurgy this week and decided to have a bit of a clean-up out in the workshop. The following stuff I have been hanging onto (Clutter), but can't see me using them in the foreseeable future and do not like to throw good stuff away. Big stuff I prefer people to pick up... Remember: Autoitalia is in Canberra two weeks away where it is all located. Small stuff is priced pretty much to cover my time packaging. All prices + freight/postage.

•   Twin Spark 75 gearbox. Usual story... LSD etc. This gearbox came out of a low mileage (~ 180K), well cared for car before having a freshen up and reseal before going into my own car and doing about 20K more before I put an Alfa 90 gearbox in (3300 rpm with 3.0 V6 is a bit under geared for what I do in this car). – Outright purchase is $1100, but I am happy to consider a straight swap for a Potenziata (3.73:1) box or swap and an adjustment for a normal 3.0 75 box (3.55:1). Note – for an extra fee, I can supply to suit non-isostatic cars.

•   Twin Spark Engine. Originally sourced from the same low mileage car as the box above. I was keeping this engine for myself, but have decided to go another direction/s. It has no pistons and liners, injection etc but is corrosion free. Price is $350 for engine as is, but I can supply a 105 sump and oil pump for an extra $150. A 105 flywheel I can source for $250.

•   I have 3 Nord engines (head and blocks). Two are proper 105 blocks One was full of water and is free if you are up for a challenge. One has a virgin head (never faced or seats cut from the factory) and am pretty sure the block (Alfetta) is a pearler too. If you are after a spare or two, call and I will see what I can do for you.

•   Borgo 10.4:1 compression pistons and rings - near new. Have done a couple of thousand kilometers and with a hone of your (in reasonable condition) liners would work well running 98 octane fuel. Price - $150. SOLD

•   2.5 Litre 75 gearbox - 4.1:1 final drive (condition of synchros not known as I only drove the car in an out of my drive a few times). Price - $200. Note – for an extra fee, I can freshen up synchros for you.

•   2.5 Litre V6 engine. No front pulley, flywheel, manifolds and missing some cam followers. Comes with a 164 sump. Price – Free to a good home... do up the heads or make the missus happy with a new coffee table!

•   Alfetta brake booster with bonus near new front brake hoses. Price - $70.

•   Late Alfetta sedan air filter/box. This is the later more efficient square type in perfect condition. Comes with breather pipe, hot air stove pipe and near new air filter. Price - $80.

•   105 differential: open type suited to ATE brakes. No idea what ratio (probably 4.56). Free with Bonus Redback Spiders. New home found.

•   Dakota Digital SGI-5C calibrating thingy. Not required for application purchased for (new), Price - $100.

•   Late GTV hatch including glass but no release button. AR 530 red in colour. Good condition. $80.

•   1750 crank, flywheel and front pully. Standard in size but requiring a grind. Price - $120.

•   Late GT/GTA air filter. I have a feeling this is a reusable one. Give me a call at Autoitalia and you can have it for free.

•   Alfetta LH engine mount shroud in near perfect condition. Free to a good home if you own an Alfetta and get it from me at Autoitalia.

•   75 T-S Thermostat – New (Bonus second hand one in excellent condition). Price - $40.

•   GTV4/6 speedo sender unit (2 wire). Price - $40.

•   Late Alfetta washer bottle with level warning sender. Price - $40.

•   105 fuel flap NOS including rivets and spring. Price - $80.

•   1750 GTV Series 1 Lockheed booster. Would occasionally stick on when the wind blew in a direction it did not like, but otherwise worked well. Price - $60.

•   Carb extensions for Nord/T-S carb engine (full race). Suit 2 litre running 48 or 50 mm carbs. 100 mm length. Includes short trumpets. Price - $60.

•   Malpassi fuel pressure regulator with metal bowl. Includes a bonus new filter. Price - $40.

•   Pair of 105 series coupe rear ¼ glass latch knobs in ivory (new). These knobs are very close to the original style (only the most knowledgeable Alfista would know they are not quite right (are sourced from a (erk) German vehicle). Price - $50.

•   Late Alfetta radiator with two working fans. Not sure if this will fit earlier cars, but came from a GCL Alfetta. Price - $80.

•   Alfetta steering rack including tie rods and tie rod ends – good condition. Price - $100.

•   105 left hand upper arm with poly caster bush – new (well, was on the car for under 100 km but was change out for an adjustable one). Price - $40.

•   T-S engine exhaust header flange (lazer cut) – one piece designed by myself to allow for expansion of head. You can build you own headers! Price - $40.

Luke Clayton
Luke Clayton

qvae.com.au