FS Alfetta GTV Split dash - SOLD

Started by bonno, March 11, 2017, 11:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bonno

Hi fellow Alfistis
I have just picked up my refurbished dash which was done in Sydney. The dash currently fitted to the vehicle will be up for sale once I install the refurbished dash (by the end of March 2017). The old dash will be sold with glovebox and lid, but without vents and trim. This will allow prospective buyer to arrange refurbishment whilst the vehicle is still on the road bearing in mind could take some time to do the work. Please note that interstate buyers will have to arrange freight at their expense. I will box and label for pick up by courier company.
The price of the dash is $100 and have attached photos of the existing dash currently fitted to vehicle and refurbished dash. Please note that arrangement to pick up and or make payment will be strictly on first in basis, bearing in mind the timing of the dash availability at the end of March

Cheers
bonno

bonno

The old dash was removed this morning, taking approximately 2 hours to complete and is now available for sale as indicated. Will post several photos of the old dash to give prospective buyers on its condition. The removal was quite simple really and took photos along the way to aid installation of the refurbished dash, with particular attention to the switches and associated wiring. If there is a particular interest in removal and installation of subject dashboard via PM, I might develop a powerpoint presentation and post on the net to aid future Alfetta GTV owners.
Regards
bonno

bonno

As promised here are several photos of the old dash up for sale.
Cheers bonno

bonno

bonno

"NO SHOW" by the previous interested party, has resulted in the old dash back up for sale, please PM if interested in buying.
bonno

bonno

SOLD pending pick up this weekend. Will amend subject heading when gone.
cheers
bonno