Social Media Avoider

Started by Citroënbender, March 04, 2017, 09:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Citroënbender

Hello,

As the heading says, not really someone who is a forum player.  Been there, done that, got hacked off with it all; prefer to work solo and enjoy it.

Blue collar self employed male, not much under 50. Handy with the tools and not too bad with auto electrics, love watching "Garage Kazhovka" on YT for the buffoonery and thrifty panel repairs.  Owned a few cars, mostly French. Got two silver 5 door 147s, '01 manual on 160K and '02 Selespeed at 210K. 

Most importantly though, I'm here to ask a fairly specific suspension question, which I'll post in the appropriate forum once this post has passed scrutiny. 

Cheers!

Citroënbender

And... While "This post is awaiting approval" I'll ponder...

You can buy window reg repair clips for a large number of different cars for peanuts on Fleabay; they seem to be all moulded in Turkey. Ditto on the radio control buttons for a 147 steering wheel.  Yet nobody is selling an OEM style repair kit for the Selespeed paddles.  One either chances it with used parts at whatever price you snag them for, otherwise suffer the aftermarket options (which personally I am not a real fan of).  It's almost 3D printer territory, too. You'd think a pair of new, slightly improved OEM style replacement paddles at (say) $30 posted would have good market appeal.