Alfa Brera Car Mat Supplier?

Started by Brera07, March 04, 2017, 03:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brera07

Ciao Alfisti

I am looking for a reputable, good quality car mat supplier for my Brera. Can anyone assist with names please.

Thanks
Dan

bazzbazz

Are you referring to the usual protective foot mats or to replacing the factory carpet on the floor of the car?

Baz
On The Spot Alfa
Mobile Alfa Romeo Diagnostic/Repair/Maintenance/Service
Brisbane/Gold Coast
onthespotalfa@iinet.net.au

Brera07

Hi Baz

I'm referring to the mats. The actual floor pan carpet will need replacing but that can wait. I have looked online at several sites and if any have mats they are not what I am after.

Most are European and around the 60 pound mark, I am not interested in the cheaper versions.

Thanks
Dan

Darryl

I grabbed a set of 159 mats from Joe at Milli Miglia/Alfauto/whatever they are calling themselves on Gumtree/ebay/etc. I haven't seen any Brera ones advertised but maybe the floorpan is similar enough? Similar product and similar price iirc to sourcing from UK/europe (of course, better check today's exchange rate).

Brera07

Thanks Darryl

I need a tailored Brera set, the ones I have currently probably come from a 159 and ride up under the pedals. I can't seem to find a suitable set but someone may know.

Dan

Darryl

Do the ones you have clip onto the floor (carpet) mounted studs that should keep it in the right place?
How wrong are 159 mats? Maybe get them trimmed to size and re-edge ovelocked?

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Brera07

Not so much a matter of fit really Darryl, more that they are just tired and need replacement. I have added the whole carpet to the wishlist for future.

Actually, I have just thought that the upholsterer I have used in the past and who will redo the headlining for me should be able to make up custom mats anyway so I will try him out. SEWFINE in Kippa Ring if anyone is needing top quality work done on the interior.

Dan

bazzbazz

I think for what you are seeking that's the best idea, that way you can have them custom cut and color coordinated at same time, family crest, monogrammed . . . . . ;)

Baz
On The Spot Alfa
Mobile Alfa Romeo Diagnostic/Repair/Maintenance/Service
Brisbane/Gold Coast
onthespotalfa@iinet.net.au

alanm

Alfastumper.com (Danish Alfa retailer) have mats for RHD Brera.
I bought mats from these guys for my 916 GTV and they are excellent.
Price was reasonable, delivery good and fit is perfect.
Al
Present
1987 75 TS Rosso
2001 GTV V6 Nero
2001 156 V6 Monza Rosso
Past
1986 GTV6 Grand Prix
1988 33

Brera07

Thanks Alan, I did have a look at them and wondered about the quality so thanks for your feedback. I may go to them if my upholsterer can't help.  :)