After a set of zender milanos rims

Started by Vanalfaalfetta, February 19, 2017, 07:29:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanalfaalfetta

If you have any for sale contact me on 0414424004.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

ALFA GTV6

poohbah

You can get a set from a guy here in Perth. Only thing is they will cost you $10k - he is selling the red 75 they are attached to! Car is advertised on cileberti motors website.
Now:    2002 156 GTA
            1981 GTV
Before: 1999 156 V6 Q-auto
            2001 156 V6 (sadly cremated)

bteoh

I could be wrong but I thought the ones at Cilebertis were Speedline in 16 inches?  ::)

poohbah

I may be wrong too, but they look pretty much like the Zenders to me, only difference being the rim is silver and the centres are painted red to match the duco.

One of the guys at the workshop told me he couldn't remember the name of them, but that he'd been told they were pretty rare and worth thousands on their own.

Pity you can't get a good look on the pics. I agree they look too small to be 17s though.
Now:    2002 156 GTA
            1981 GTV
Before: 1999 156 V6 Q-auto
            2001 156 V6 (sadly cremated)

julianB

I thought think those wheels are the SZ 16s
They are a proper 3 piece wheel but the zenders look nicer- they are not as fussy and fill the guards out better.

I am selling my zender Milanos. It's only a matter of time- we are not far off fitting my new brakes and measuring up for the new rims.
I have spoken to a few people about them and I'm happy to keep you in the loop when sale time comes.

I'm changing wheels because I'm going to a proper 3 piece wheel.
I had planned to machine the face out of the Zenders and turn them into 3 piece wheels with custom lips and barrels but have decided to sell them and go for a different wheel.
85 GTV6 "Juliet"
GTA conversion-
AHM ITB setup, Jim K manifolds & 10.3 cams, M84
17" Work Meister S1R
330mm Brembo front, vented rears
RS coilovers and bits
Recaro LX mesh headrest buckets

'68 step nose Junior "Romeo"
bare metal project