New User - Hello!

Started by RJC, October 19, 2016, 11:18:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RJC

Hi everybody!

My name is Rhyse and I have just become the proud owner of a 2007 Alfa Brera 2.2 JTS Selespeed.

I have always had a soft spot for Alfa's, and when the opportunity arose to get my hands on a car that I loved when I was in my teens, I couldn't resist.

I have joined this forum to get to know like-minded people, and also to get to know more about the brand, and the car itself.

I know this is my first post, but I just wanted to ask if anyone has any good mechanics that they know are not only knowledgeable, but also aren't going to rip me a new one. I would love to get a once over on the car.

Thanks for reading!

Cheers,

Rhyse :)
2007 Brera 2.2 JTS Selespeed

simmi1983

Welcome Rhyse,
Congrats on the Brera -ive always loved the big booty design. What area are you in? So Someone could point you in the right direction for a good mechanic.

Cheers mate,

Luke

SusSelesp

G'day I'm also a newbie and looked at and drove your car when it was at the dealers. I'm still in the market for a 159 but I need the space of the wagon ... how do you find the Selespeed ? Do you get used to it? I'm currently looking at a low k wagon with selespeed which seem pretty a scarce..

garypope

Hi,

This is Gary from Australia and owning a Material Handling Business. Thanks