Best Battery for 2.2 JTS

Started by RJC, November 29, 2016, 09:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RJC

Hello everyone,

I hope all those that attended the Spettacolo over the weekend had a great time! Unfortunately I had work commitments and was not able to attend.

Anyhow, I have a feeling that my battery has collapsed (side walls bulging) and as such, need to buy a new one. What would you guys recommend? I am hoping that by replacing the battery, the car will also behave a bit better than it is now.

Thanking you in advance :)
2007 Brera 2.2 JTS Selespeed

kaleuclint

FWIW - Varta F19 -- if it fits (it does fit TBi and diesels).  Never had to buy a battery for my 2.2 as they kept being replaced under warranty...
http://cometbattery.com.au/shop/brands/varta-silver-f19/

Doubt you can get bigger or better.
2011 159ti 1750TBi

SusSelesp

That's huge CCA's - I've got a 720 CCA which seems fine but doesn't fit really well - a bit wide - but as I commute 90k per day 4 days a week it does get a lot long runs which seems to keep things working pretty well - I reckon the Selespeed pump must suck the power though ...

As the day goes

SusSelesp

This is what I've got seems to be fitted by RACV indicating someone been left stranded (either PO or the dealer I bought her off !!)

ANG156

Supercharge was the standard replacement fitted to all Alfa Romeos when replaced under warranty from Dealers.