Sunday Drive to Yarra Glen - 24 July

Started by Jess159, July 09, 2016, 12:28:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jess159

Just a reminder to those interested in joining us for the drive to Yarra Glen on Sunday 24 July, to please book.
We will be meeting at Lance Dixon Fiat Alfa Romeo to depart at 9am sharp!  - 563 Doncaster Rd, Doncaster VIC 3108

This will be a two part drive with a quick stop at the Pheasant Creek Bakery in the first part and lunch at the Yarra Valley Grand Hotel after the second part.
Please book with Jessey as soon as possible

Ph: 0468 306 006
Email: 939register@alfaclubvic.org.au

See you all on the drive!  ;D

colcol

Final shout out for the drive to Yarra Glen this Sunday, 24th July, we will be meeting at Lance Dixon 563 Doncaster Rd. Doncaster, VIC, 3108, be there about 8-30am, for departure at 9-00am.
This will be a two part drive, with a quick stop at the Pheasant Creek Bakery in the first part and lunch at the Yarra Valley Grand Hotel after the second part.
Please book with Jessey as soon as possible.
Phone or text 0468 306 006, Email 939register@alfaclubvic.org.au
See you at the drive, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

As the day goes

Pleasant Creek Stawell? Or Pheasant Creek?

colcol

Need new eyes, Pheasant Creek Bakery, not the other one, BE THERE, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

V AR 164

I would just like to thank everyone for such a great trip this morning. The drive was absolutely FANTASTIC, especially through the very windy road towards the end (don't remember the name).

Thanks Jess for organising a great drive!

Andrew.
Present:
-1992 164Q
-1993 Hilux Surf

Past:
-2006 159 2.4 Ti

colcol

Thanks Jess, for organising such good roads with a minimum of Toyota's wobbling around in front of us, the roads were damp and wet which made for exiting driving without exceding the speed limit, only saw 2 camera cars parked at the side of the road.
Lunch was nice at the Grand Hotel at the Yarra Valley, and then it was a an hour or so back home.
Good turnout of cars, with 2 4C's present and a good mix of Alfa Romeo's with a lot of new Giulietta's present, well done Jess, Colin.

Jess159

Cheers guys! Thanx soo much for attending aswell  ;D!
I noticed one speed camera in the 100 zone while we were taking a long straight in the second half, hopefully I wasn't a few km/h over if there were any others hiding around, however the roads and conditions seemed pretty good nonetheless and was a lengthy but exciting drive.
Also a big thanks to John Hanslow for helping me sort out the route and booking a lunch spot after the date change.

I managed to grab a small collection of good photos from the day, definitely need to take more next time (I always say that)  :)

Full Gallery - http://imgur.com/a/0vrFV

Here's a few: