Two suds & one Sprint for sale

Started by blazingsud, June 06, 2016, 08:26:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blazingsud

thinking of selling the suds.

76 1.2, Silver/red pretty rusted out front screen, front member - the foam ones. got new panels for it, lwr front vlance, lH guard, complete but worn interior, the only bit missing is the chrome around the front screen. Motor has blown head gasket. incl gasket set, needs new windscreen.

76 1.2, coral red, smallish ;-)) dent in back, again very complete, apparently may need a fuel pump to run  $1500 for both cars, you'll need a trailer or two...

78 Sprint, red/tan runs well, with twin carb 1.5.
I have about a grands worth of spares to go with it, new bushes, strut bearings, drive shafts, strut & steering gaiters, gear shift bushes, front brake rebuild kits, hand brake cable.

Has stiff front steering. one small rust hole, 10mm in Lh sill. Had a/c but disconnected. paint pretty good, was resprayed, looks a bit average in spots, but then to me ok is concours. I paid $5k on ebay, so I was just the winner here - there are others who thought it was worth it, plus the bits, so $5500?? still rego but in old owners name, so would be sold with out.

In my opinion you should pull the motor & do the following;
repaint the fresh air/battery, master cylinder area
rebuild steering
rebuild struts
new brake discs & pads
sort out the wiring, its a mess. Needs grounds cleaned & some relays for lights & wipers.

The good bits? Well lots really. I m very honest about the project here. The car does drives well apart from the heavy steering. It Starts well & runs ok, but Im a stickler for every thing being perfect.
The seats are all very good, the drivers has some small wear. Its the tan cloth. I looked for many years and thsi car was the best Ive seen in a long time, but still needs lots of TLC & cleaning

If your also by chance looking for a Lambretta or a Ducati 907 restoration....well I have them too!

just thinking I have too many projects & no where to do them....
please text  0412 125 277. If i get some interest I'll do some pics.
all cars in Kensington Vic 3031
Nigel Hyphen Donut
2010 159 2.4JTDm SW
74 sud  Blue Procida
76 sud L Silver
76 sud.L Coral Red,
78 Sprint 1.5 Red Twin carb
82 Alfasud Ti 1.5
83 Alfasud Ti 1.5
Porsche 928S4,Ducati 907ie x 2,Lambretta
Haflinger
past