Winton Sprint Round 4 2016 June 19 SUNDAY

Started by Neil Choi, May 08, 2016, 02:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Round of our SPRINT series, at Winton
SR and EF attached.

As always, if entering, enter early as it will fill out fast and limited entries.

See also Alfa racing details in another thread

Neil Choi

In case you can't find the Alfa racing thread, here is the SR for the racing.  EF is same.

lightyear

I may be able to bless you with my company at this event. Wonder how close to the one minute mark the car will go? Hoping to get close to 1:30 on the long track,

Mick A

Neil Choi

Final call for entries to this Winton Sprint.
Got a great field so far with over 32 Alfa's entered and many other makes including large field of MX5's as usual.

Winton is a great track with lots of technical corners to test your driving skills.

Entry closes next weekend, so send your form in.

Neil Choi

Massive field for Winton, in June, which is very impressive.  As I have always said, those who enters Winton are my favourites, they are the diehard racers, Winton being a great technical track for the driver in us.  Great for our Alfa's.  We will be running the short track so you can see the entire track from the spectator area.  Over 80 entrants, with about 40 Alfa's.

Come on up to Winton and see some great track action.

Neil Choi

Tremendous day at Winton with the weather being kind and staying dry and cool and not windy, rather comfortable for a winter's day of motorsport.

Thanks to Ross Flood, David Floyd, Joe Ardi, Manny Thompson, Colin Thompson, Malcolm Powell for running the day so smoothly and with limited help.

Everyone had plenty of track time with little incidents and no real big delays.  A few cars went off the black stuff and were immediately bogged in the very soft infield. 

So thanks to all, competitors and officials for make the day so much fun.

john m

Hi Neil,

I checked NATSOFT results for this event. Bruno C-GTV 1750 and John F-Giulietta TS are listed in the Q1 but don't appear in the aggregate results. Did they have a DNF or something else?

John
Now
84: GTV6 White-stock
84: Giulietta Red-club sprints
69: GTV1750 Red-on blocks
Then
71: Berlina 2000 man.-UK import