alfa romeo giulietta quadrifoglio verde launch edition quiestion???????

Started by Dale_87, March 01, 2016, 09:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dale_87

Hi all,

I have just picked up my brand new Alfa romeo giulietta quadrifoglio verde launch edition. It is a beautiful car and amazing to drive.
I was just wondering if it is meant to have a built plate with build number ect... near the DNA selector?? I have seen photos on the internet but am not sure if it is only in Europe and not in Aus. If not is there any way of telling what the build number is??? It has me a little worried????

Thanks guys

alfamisa

If you mean the one in this photo (taken overseas) then you best contact the Alfa dealer (original delivery from new in the owners book) and ask them that question. If no suitable response contact Fiat Chrysler in Port Melbourne.

I know that the Australian delivery 4C had a similar omission on the launch edition that enough owners made an issue of it and something was done.

Badge or no badge enjoy the QV it's a ripper!

PS In any case your VIN number when run through ePER will show up it's build options fitted. So it will always be a "Launch Edition" regardless of the badge.

PSS Or if you still need a badge, do what hundreds have done, join "Alfa Romeo Giulietta Owners Club" on FB and enquire on getting a members badge, looks just as impressive ;)

Forza Giulietta owners :)
The Alfa Romeo heritage "rinascimento" (renaissance) continues in each and every new model...the first "rinascimento" being 1915.

Dale_87

Fantastic Alfamisa,

I have been in contact with fiat chrysler Australia and have had the vin number confirmed as a genuine launch edition. I will definitely be joining the "Alfa Romeo Giulietta Owners Club" those members badges look amazing  :) I appreciate your response.