Brisbane Mechanic

Started by lhodgo, June 29, 2008, 11:20:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lhodgo

Hi all,

What great weather we are having for alfa motoring at the moment! I have been driving so much that my 105 1750 GTV needs some love and care and I am yet to check out the quality of Brisbane mechanics. Can anyone offer me some advice on a good group of guys who can service and tune my car? I'm not the kind of guy who does their own work so I would like to develop a relationship with my mechanic.

Thanks guys happy driving.

Lucas.

alfagtv58

I would suggest clicking on the "proudly hosted by AROCA Victoria Division" up top, from there you will find a link to the QLD club website and check out the sponsors link (which you will find under the merchandising banner).

Good luck.
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

lhodgo

Anthony Miller

Being an ex-brizzo boy I can happily recomend Richard Anderson from Avanti in Northgate
Now-  '99 156 2.5l V6 (rosso)
         '88 75 3.0l V6 (grigio)
Then- '81 Giulietta 2.0l transplant (ol whitey)
         '82 Giulietta 2.0l transplant (ol brownie)
         '82 Giulietta 2.0l TS transplant (ol red)

lhodgo

Thanks Anthony, I have just booked it in with Alfamotive. Has anyone used these guys before?

Lucas.

camwright

g'day lucas, unfortunately i'm a bit late but i own and run a workshop at albion called automotion. next time you need someone to look at your car let us know. we love working on and maintaing alfas and have vast experience with italian cars, mainly ferraris and maseratis. if you are out at queensland raceway this weekend for the italian challenge say hello. we will be there with my gtv and we sponsor another race gtv. in the meantime look up automotion.com.au.
cheers, cameron.