Formula 98 Car

Started by alfagtv152, December 15, 2015, 10:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfagtv152

Hi All,
I am keen to see some more competitors in "formula 98" for 2016 Sprint series so I bought a car and prepped it so someone else can run it.
Build plate says built 3/99 but it has other stickers and things to suggest it was part of a 2000 campaign of some sort.
It is a 156 selespeed Twin Spark with a genuine 177K on the clock,it drives very nicely and is mechanically good to go,gearbox and clutch are good with no issues. Goes like a rocket! and has 3 months Rego.All Windows work.
It has new Cam Belt,Balance belt,auxiliary belt,tensioners,oil&filter,plugs. CV's and boots are good,brake pads are full thickness,tyers are very good,interior is very good,has a Holandia electric Sun Roof,body is straight and some of the paint has changed colour and some of the clear coat is off but it looks good. It has a nice Pioneer CD-Radio and the air con has just been regassed with 3 months warranty and works great.
I am selling it for $2000 firm.
SEE YOUR BACKSIDE TRACKSIDE.White 156 TI JTS,Silly Speed.

alfagtv152

more pics

alfagtv152

Hi SA Members,
How many of you are going to run Formula 98 this year?. It is the cheapest way to get that bit of hard driving in your Alfa,
That's what they are made for!.
Cheers
Andrew

alfagtv152

Gone to a good home in the Country.