AROCA Vic Competition Rules for 2009

Started by Brad M, June 25, 2008, 10:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fast Eddie

Quote from: Brad Marshall on March 02, 2009, 11:04:20 PM
For me it's all about the buzz of holding on around Turn 1 at the Island,

So that was your problem at the last 2 visits to P.I . huh? - too busy being distracted about comp. rules and not concentrating staying on the rest of the track.  ;D

Guys leave Brad alone, the paint supply has run out!

Sorry, this thread had to be lightened up a bit.
Now -
nuffin
Then -
76 Sud L 1.3
85 33 1.5
00 156 Selespeed
77 Alfetta GTV - Group S project - "yellow peril"
86 SudSprint 1.5 - clubsprint car
77 Alfetta GTV - Tarmac rally/Group S
03 156GTA 3.2 manual
80 Alfetta GTV
07 166 -3.0 Ti.
86 GTV6

Sheldon McIntosh

Eddie.

My post was not directed at you personally, however it would be disingenuous of me not to say that your post was simply the straw that broke the camels back.  I have no problem with the tone of your posts, I was referring to other posts in this thread, which I believe were unnecessarily inflammatory and bordering on defamatory.

I disagree that this forum is an official channel of the club.  Last I looked it is not a requirement of committee members to constantly check the forum just in case something under their 'brief' was mentioned.  I stand to be corrected however.

Everyone else.

I guess you Australians haven't heard the saying that 'If you don't vote, you can't complain"  since it's compulsory to vote here.  But really, if people take no active interest in the rule change process, I think it's insulting to the people that went out of their way to do something to complain about it after the fact.  And doubly so to infer that they are biased.

As I said, and others have before me, I have no problem with anyone having issues with the rules, and it's certainly good to have a healthy debate.  But the debate needs to be healthy, and at the right time.

Ray Pignataro

Sheldon does this mean im not getting the big trophy?

Brad M

Quote from: Ray Pignataro on March 03, 2009, 08:01:18 PM
Sheldon does this mean im not getting the big trophy?

We all know it would go to the missus  ;)
06 147 JTD 1.9
76 116 GT 2.0
72 105 GTV 2.0

Gone... 2x 147 GTA, 2x 90, 2x SudSprint

Next? ... http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=17067

Ray Pignataro

ouch. that hurt thats why I want the rules amended so that I am just awarded the trophy. If I actually have to compete I wont win.

Eddy Bidese

Thanks for the prompt response Brad and Sheldon. I look forward to the rules meeting to put the case

Cheers

Eddy