MY12-MY13 Giulietta: colours and parking sensors

Started by TriMyGears, December 09, 2015, 02:10:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TriMyGears

Newbie here looking to get my first Alfa!
I have test-driven a new Distinctive TCT - love the feel and colours, but I might start out with a 2nd hand Giulietta.

Are the newer MY15 interior colours (Red, Tobacco) available on MY12-MY13? Otherwise what were the interior and exterior colour options?
Also, are front parking sensors on MY12-MY13 Distinctives?
Thanks!

alfamisa

Quote from: TriMyGears on December 09, 2015, 02:10:51 AM
Newbie here looking to get my first Alfa!
I have test-driven a new Distinctive TCT - love the feel and colours, but I might start out with a 2nd hand Giulietta.

Are the newer MY15 interior colours (Red, Tobacco) available on MY12-MY13? Otherwise what were the interior and exterior colour options?
Also, are front parking sensors on MY12-MY13 Distinctives?
Thanks!

Hi, was it a diesel or 1.4MA you are interested in? Great drive the TCT is.

There isn't really a MY12/13 etc as in previous Alfas, it's more a case of 2010-2014 are Series 0 and 2015 - current are Series 1. You can distinguish this by the  open V shape front grille as opposed to the former closed triangle front grille on Series 0.

Front parking sensors were not available Alfa options on Series 0. So if you find one it will be a retro fit or aftermarket unit. Rear sensors were available standard on all Distinctive.

The seat options are laid out in the scans of Giulietta booklets with running changes between 2012 and 2013 models.

The Distinctive was the only model (non QV) that full leather seats could be ordered and also optional SportivaQV pack (now called QVLine on Series 1) that had the same standard interior as  the 1750 QV i.e. Leather and microfiber with red stitching seats.

Look through and this should be self explanatory. Also early 2010-2013 models rarely had other than black leather as the wait was extremely long. In 2014 dealers had packaged up all types of variations with body skirt, wheels and leather seats.

Hope this is enough and good luck with your purchase.
The Alfa Romeo heritage "rinascimento" (renaissance) continues in each and every new model...the first "rinascimento" being 1915.

TriMyGears

Thanks alfamisa! That will keep me busy. its the 1.4MA.