Far North Giulietta QV

Started by Ando117, September 08, 2015, 03:23:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ando117

Hi Guy's, Im from Cairns Queensland Ive just picked up my very first Alfa Romeo last Thursday the 2015 Quadrifoglio Verde with the twin clutch transmission, sunroof and carbon fibre pack. Already ive almost put 700km on her. I just cant stop driving! Already im thinking about a few mods (exhaust carbon fibre dash) does anyone know any good parts suppliers in Aus?

Craig_m67

Dude your so far away :) you might as well just go straight to a source in Europe or the UK, it will be quicker (and cheaper, and have a wider range and some knowledge of the product).

Congrats on the QV - pics doing donuts on mission beach please.
'66 Duetto (lacework of doom)
'73 1600 GT Junior (ensconced)
'03 156 1.9JTD Sportwagon (daily driver)

Ando117

Cheers Craig it is dificult to get anything up here haven't really found many parts for the brand new model. The dealership ordered the wrong grill  >:( hopefully I will have the CF grill soon

alfamisa

Welcome and congrats Ando117, excellent choice and one of the best, if not "the" best first Alfa you could choose.

Yep best to buy from overseas as you are closer to Europe than any likely local importer.

Enjoy your beautiful Giulietta!
The Alfa Romeo heritage "rinascimento" (renaissance) continues in each and every new model...the first "rinascimento" being 1915.