HY

Started by Ante CRO, June 16, 2008, 11:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ante CRO

hy
my name is Ante,i'm from Croatia,i work as a deck officer on tanker ship and i drive Alfa Romeo 145 1.6 Boxer and BMW 316...i have had Alfa 75 1.8 also but i have to gave her away cause she was not so good ;D

take care ;)

Sheldon McIntosh

jeez mate, you need to get yourself an Alfa V6.

And go Croatia for Euro 2008!  Loved them ever since the days of Davor Suker.

Ante CRO

yea right,V6 likes to drink very much,more than me ;D and one liter of fuel in CRO is like 2.50 AU$ :'(...When i was in Wollongong 3 years ago i couldn't get real when i saw how much cheap do u drive ;D

u know, one mate in one tub club in Sydney told me the same thing about our team and i told him - normally u like Croatians when half of your soccer team is from Croatia ;D ;D

just joking ;)

take care mate, i  love Aussies too :D

Sheldon McIntosh

Quote from: Ante CRO on June 16, 2008, 11:37:14 PM
normally u like Croatians when half of your soccer team is from Croatia ;D ;D

Ha ha, that's very true.  Was funny when Australia played Croatia in the World Cup, Croatia vs Croatia A. 

No need to suck up, I'm a Kiwi, we bloody hate Aussies, we just come here and use their racetracks.

Petrol will $2.50 here before too long.

Ante CRO

ha ha ha

well,i don't hate anybody and i like Australia  ;)

yea,maybe just Americans have low fuel tax but that's starting to change too.. ;D

anywayz, your average page is like 3500 $ AU ( am i wrong..? ??? ) and in Croatia is like 1000 $ AU so u can see that it bugz us very much...

Davidm1600

Hey Sheldon

We don't hate Kiwis, although we do enjoy the odd kiwi joke, we migrate there for ski season since you have better snow conditions and its cheaper than Aus, we get to go overseas and can buy duty free, and your beer is far better than Fosters, VB, xxxx etc. 

One day we might annexe NZ and it will become a part of Aus once more, afterall it was once, albeit a few milleniums ago.   

Won't mention the NZ cricket or especially rugby and the All Blacks as we know how important they are to NZ.

You are not wrong re petrol being soon $2.5.  It is already $1.70 + for premium in Tas in places.  Mind you being from Tassie and therefore having an inferiority complex re the Mainland, as a Kiwi, I know where you are comming from.

Cheers Dave
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina