1974 Alfa Romeo 2000 GT Veloce AUTOMATIC

Started by adrigen, August 13, 2015, 01:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrigen

Hi All,

I am selling my late father's GTV. This is the ad he made for it: http://www.carsales.com.au/private/details/Alfa-Romeo-2000-1974/SSE-AD-2930597/?wt.z_driver=homepage_recentcar

Our other shed is falling down and we need to vacate the house garage to accommodate tools while the shed is rebuilt. Hence, we need to sell this car and may accept offers below the advertised price.

Please don't ask for a price reduction "because you'll have to convert it to manual". If you haven't driven an auto alfa: it's much like a manual but without the awkward moment when your wife crunches 2nd and you're not sure if you should say anything this time, though you've gone noticeably tense in your seat and face.

I have attached some images of the hidden / rust prone areas that people generally want to know about.

Please share this with anyone who you think might like it.

adrigen

Question:
One bloke who has called up about it looking to buy it as his first car (lucky!), mentioned that he has a carport not a garage. In your opinion would a carport and cover be adequate storage for this car? Sydney area, not coastal.
Thanks.