Hello everyone!!

Started by ALFEEE, June 13, 2008, 12:08:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALFEEE

Hi everyone i just wanted to introduce myself. I have a 2001 alfa romeo 156 T spark manual, Red with tan lether interior and full body kit incl the huge spoiler lol. so yeah hi everyone!!

Davidm1600

Hi Alfeee

I joined this forum yesterday :).  I too have a 156.  A 2003 JTS sportwagon, metallic light blue with black leather.  Would have loved the tan leather interior but for some strange reason my other half didn't like the colour ??  Go figure.

Hope you enjoy the 156, as I reckon they really are a lovely car to drive. They feel so good on the road.  The red instruments at night just gets me every time, plus with the Bose hi fi, let alone all the toys etc.  And I have owned/driven Alfas for the past 20+ years.

Anyway, great to have you on board.  I currently am not an AROCA member, since there is no Alfa club in Tassie.  I used to belong to the Vic club but let my membership lapse since in effect at the time all I was getting back for my $$ was 4 magazines a year.  I couldn't continue justifying the cost.  I might re-join sometime in the future.

Cheers
Dave

Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina