Apprentice panel beater looking for work [SYD]

Started by Cool Jesus, June 20, 2015, 09:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cool Jesus

Hey troops, looking for an opening at a panel shop that's willing to take on a 1st year apprentice. Baby jesus is currently working at a mates shop and I'm not entirely happy with the work environment there. HE seems to spend most if his day washing cars and I don't think he's getting his proper award conditions or pay. But being a long time associate/friend of mine, it's to difficult to say anything. Easier for baby jesus to up sticks to another shop that is a little better with their staff. I had always wondered why he had such a large turnover of employees, now I know. For example, the owner went overseas for a week, so shop closed and no one got paid! Two employees walked on that occasion. Baby jesus is also keen to earn a little extra so he does a couple if extra hours during the week and a half day on Saturdays, no overtime rates just normal hourly rate!
Baby jesus doesn't want to front him about it because if my relationship which is nice, but I can't have him cop that either. A shop in the Sydney area would be good, inner west would great.
Thanks
Present:
* '76 Alfetta GTAm 2.0 (project)
* '03 147 2.0 TS
*'12 159 Ti 1750 TBi
===================
Past:
* '10 159 2.2 JTS
* '89 164 3.0
* '98 Spider 2.0 TS