New 116 GTV Body Kit

Started by greengtv8, June 05, 2008, 10:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greengtv8

I wouldn't think so...your using alfa bits and the scoop doing something. All in all your car looks to be a neat little thing! And hopefully you have a blast everytime you drive it!
      End of the day, i know quiet a few alfa owners that would debate if mines over the top. Answer...maybe, heck, the only thing alfa about it is 'most' of the shell, granted i made it for the track, but it still goes on the road from time to time, and without fail, it ALWAYS puts a smile on my face!!!
Little green Alfetta gtv 1982
Fitted with:
Lexus V8 4Ltr
Supra w58 g/box
LS400 IRS rear susp.& 8 1/2' diff
Coil over's all round
Nissan R32 Front brakes
Peddle box,balance bar & adj.bias valve's
9 point roll cage(inc. engine bay)
Custom Extractors & exhaust
Custom body kit & under tray

Davidm1600

No mate, your car has a purpose, to eat other cars on the track and scare those off it when on the road!!  Whereas I am not so sure that could be said for all those Hyundais etc
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

Mat Francis

without trying to re-ignite the age old debate here, found this on the alfabb and thought it was interesting and somewhat relevant. apparently you were right storm, 75 bumpers do bolt on ok. evo bumpers would be rare i imagine, but TS or 2.5's would be fairly abundant?

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/anything-about-alfa-romeos-alfabb-com/56262-will-75-racing-bodykit-fit-guilietta.html
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie