Classic Road Trials

Started by Neil Choi, May 14, 2015, 08:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Hello Neil,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me Monday.
As discussed the team and I would like to invite the Alfa Romeo Car Club to attend the Three Day Trail which is an exciting new event taking in some of Victoria's most spectacular roads and countryside, while enjoying friendly competition along the way. Entrants will be challenged with a unique blend of navigational road trials, social events and motorsport; Ideal for cars and drivers of all levels – with no need a race prepared car or special race license.

The event will be held from the 20th to the 22nd of November 2015 and entries will be limited to forty vehicles. We invite your members to bring their pride and joy and a trusty co-driver to join us on what promises to be a highlight of the 2015 motoring calendar.

I have attached a copy of the event poster and regulations. If you could arrange for your members to be invited to the event that would be greatly appreciated. I would also welcome the opportunity to attend one of your events or club meetings to present to the members and discuss any questions they have.

Entries will open during May but we are taking reservations already. Please direct any inquiries, questions or entries to me either via phone or email and I will be more than happy to help with them in any way I can.

Best Regards
Stewart Perry - Event Director   
Phone - 0435 307 870
Email - classicroadtrials@gmail.com
Web Site - www.classicroadtrails.com.au