FS ALFETTA GT RACECAR

Started by 17fitty, March 12, 2015, 02:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

17fitty

Selling my 5/76 Alfetta GT racecar chassis 0001690.
ENGINE-FRESH 2LT,BALANCED WITH 10548 CAMS,ALI  CATCH
CAN,EXTRACTORS WITH NEW MUFFLERS AND 58mm EXHAUST FRONT TO BACK.
REBUILT CALIBRATED ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTOR BY RICHARD ANDERSON(AVANTI)
SUSPENSION
KONI YELLOWS ALLROUND
KONI YELLOW REAR SPRINGS
24MM FRONT SELBY SWAYBAR
SUSPENSION HAS BEEN SET UP BY"LEDA SUSPENSION BRISBANE"SPECIFICALLY FOR LAKESIDE
BRAKES
REBUILT FRONT CALIPERS
FERODO RACE PADS ALLROUND
BRAIDED LINES
NEW CLUTCH MASTER
TYRES AND WHEELS 195/60/14 FALKEN AZENAS(2X NOOSA HILLCLIMBS OLD) ON CAMPANTURA BLACK POWDERCOATED RIMS
ALL LEXAN CUSTOM BUILT WINDOWS WITH FRONT SLIDERS AND DOUBLE NACCA DUCTING AND AIR INTAKE TUBE(AC).(STILL HAVE ALL ORIGINAL GLASS IN VGC)FRONT WINDSCREEN STANDARD.
FULL TIG WELDED AND GUSSETED ROLL CAGE FROM PREMIUM SEEMLESS ACREDITED TUBING BUILT BY "CUSTOM INDEPENDANT FABRICATION".SEE PHOTOS
SPARCO SEAT WITH NEW HANS APPROVED RPM HARNESS
ABS PLASTIC LIGHTWEIGHT DOORCARDS(STILL HAVE ORIGINALS IN GC)
BENINCA FIBREGLASS FRONT SPOILER(CURRENTLY OFF CAR AS NOT NEEDED FOR HILLCLIMB)
FIRE EXTINGUISHER
BATTERY ISOLATOR,BATTERY IS IN CABIN.

I BOUGHT THIS WITH THE INTENTION OF RACING IN GROUP SC BUT DUE TO A BACK INJURY HAVE DECIDED AGAINST IT.SINCE BEING BUILT THIS GT HAS DONE ONLY 2 EVENTS BEING "THE HILL".NOOSA HILLCLIMB WHERE I GOT MY PB 69 sec .
THE CAGE HAS BEEN MADE TO CAMS SPEC AND EXAMINED WITH ONE BAR NEEDING PUTTING IN UNDER NEW REGS FROM THE TOP OF A PILLAR DOWN TO DOOR CROSS BAR WHICH I CAN ORGANISE FOR WHATEVER IT COSTS ME.I DIDNT HAVE IT PUT IN TO GIVE ME EASIER ACCESS WITH MY BACK.
THIS IS VERY NEAT AND TIDY RELIABLE AND READY FOR THE ITALIAN CHALLENGE OR  HILLCLIMBS ETC.
ASKING $10500  OR will listen to reasonable offers.
LOCATED SUNSHINE COAST QLD
PH 0421483055 CARL

17fitty

MORE PHOTOS

17fitty

Few more photos and will drop price to $10800-Will consider part trade on another Alfa or Fiat-not interested in anything after 1980-.

17fitty

Also has nos rear Altissimo taillight lenses and new RPM seat mount.

17fitty

BUMP---Still here and ready for the "ITALIAN CHALLENGE"

17fitty

ITALIAN CHALLENGE 2-3/5/15 QLD RACEWAY--YOU COULD BE OUT THERE IN MY ALFETTA $10500 ono

17fitty

17fitty

LOOKS LIKE ITS TURNING INTO "THE NOOSA HILL CLASSIC ALFETTA AUCTION" ILL BE THERE TOO--ROLL UP ROLL UP ;)

17fitty

NOW "THE NOOSA HILL" BUZZ HAS WORN OFF AND A TROUBLE FREE WEEKEND  ;DWITH THIS GT I AM STILL RESIGNED  :-\TO SELLING THIS.SINCE THE LAST POST I HAVE GOT MOST PARTS TO TURN THIS INTO A GROUP S CAR-DASH/CENTRE CONSOLE/DOOR CARDS(VGC) ETC.ANYONE?

17fitty

Still for sale.Branding now removed.Original dash(with cracks)centre console and rear seat/heaterbox/front and rear stainless bars etc sourced.For the right price i will include a 1977 gtv rusty but excellent for panels brightwork etc-2lt motor complete and runs--
A few photos with branding removed.
Location Gympie QLD-can help with freight etc

17fitty

:)Obviously a buyers market so im now open to sensible offers(may part trade concrete/labour and cash my way)Im selling these cars etc as i need to extend my shed to save other alfas i have.

17fitty

Bump-cant believe its still here-can help with freight to Brisbane or car carriers.0421483055 open to serious offers.......

17fitty

BUMP-after another couple of successful hill climbs street sprints-1st Wondai street sprints 2016 sports cars up to 2lt 1980-3rd Wondai 2017 -1st place Noosa winter challenge and 3rd place on the weekend at the summer challenge Noosa Hill I am actively looking to sell this ultra reliable low cost gt alfetta with all mentioned above plus some minor new editions.
Selling because I think I can get better results in a rougher gtv.
Will be for sale on fb sites etc as of today.
Cheers for looking and if the $$$ are right can help with getting to North Bris transport company for interstate buyers.

17fitty

Sad day for me but after nearly 8000 views my gt alfetta has been SOLD