For Sale : Alfa 159 Drivers front window regulator

Started by Mechanic70, February 23, 2015, 05:52:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mechanic70

Hi All and thanks for accepting me on this forum. I'm a mechanic by trade and I look after a good friends Alfa 159 sportswagon for him. Recently, I ordered a window regulator from Europe for his right side back window, and instead I must of accidentally ordered the front. Anyway, long and short of it, the company I bought it from said they would refund my money, but the cost of shipping it back is almost as much as the part is worth, so my only option is to resell it in Aus. The regulator is brand new, but I believe it's not genuine, even though it's made in Italy. I did briefly remove it from the box to inspect it before realising it was the wrong one, and it does seem pretty good quality. From what I can make out (the box is now wrapped in bubble wrap at the moment for shipping purposes), the brand is Politecnica 80 Opzionol. Cost me $150 from Ireland. I'd be happy to sell for $100. Can deliver free to anywhere in Sydney metro or anywhere further than 100km's from Sydney I'd need your location so I can get a price for delivery from Australia post. Any further questions, I'd be happy to answer them to the best of my ability. Thanks :-)