2015 Sprint Round 1 at Sandown Saturday Feb 14

Started by Neil Choi, January 18, 2015, 05:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

2015 Sprint Round 1 at Sandown Saturday Feb 14

Supp Regs, EF and Scrutineering sheet attached

Enter early as it will fill out very quickly.

Entries can also be made via https://www.meecamsau.com/

Just to make my life easier, please list all your details correctly and your lap time around the track, otherwise I will put you in the wrong speed group.

Neil Choi

Hi all,
I would like to thank you all for your contribution to what ended up to be a marvellous day on the track at Sandown on St Valetine's day.
Besides my emergency dash out for a couple of hours to rescue my wife with a broken car (flat tyre), I believe everything ran like clockwork with minimal recoveries despite the morning wet conditions.  Many got in over 30 laps, 7 sessions, and some even got well over 40 laps.  Not much can be complain about other than some interesting driving.
Results are on Natsoft for some bragging rights.
So I would like to highlight and thanks those who ran the day.
Stuart Thomson, Ron Hill, Evan Bottcher, Mick Aarons, Steve Aarons, Joe Ardi, David Piciocchi, Tony Clare, Dominic Carosa, Carlo Santaro, Richard East, all the nameless scrutineers and many others who I once again forgotten about, sorry.  Certainly we have a great team.
Once I again, I am sure everyone had a successful day and I will see you all at the next AROCA event which is March 28/29.
Until next time, see you on the track.
Regards
Neil