Hi fromLake Maquarie

Started by automan234, July 25, 2014, 01:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

automan234

Just joined, own a spare parts place at Tuggerah NSW (Bullseye Autoparts) and after driving a V6 156 in the UK last year decided I needed something to replace the old Peugeot 206 as a daily driver . Now the owner of a 2000 156 twinspark manual.....low kms and a full timing belt service just before I purchased it. Someone already waved at me close to Newcastle, sorry I didnt wave back but the wife and I were "discussing" something at the time...and yes, I lost. Will now scour the boards to explain why I have such crap radio reception as the amp seems to be working and the demister looks fine....

Auto

colcol

Welcome to the Forum automan, have a look at the earth wire and aerial wire on the beesting on the back of the roof, i read somewhere that the heated rear window does one band and the aerial does the other band, can't remember which.
The speakers and connections are a problem with these cars, pull the speakers out of the doors and clean up the connectors on the speakers and check the actual speakers for torn material on the speakers, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

automan234

Thanks, have 12v to the amp and seems okay, just need the time and the patience to diagnose further, will get to it when I actually get some free time...one day..... >:(