65 Giulia sprint GT RHD

Started by Blisso, July 09, 2014, 09:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blisso

HE/Romeo needs work but Marco says ;D
with reference to your request we are informing you as follows.

According to our documentation files, the chassis number AR 752140 originally corresponds to an Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT RHD (105.04), manufactured on the 29th January 1965 and sold on the 25th February 1965 in Adelaide, Australia.
The body colour is hawthorn white, with grey skai interiors.

Blisso

Quote from: Blisso on July 09, 2014, 09:15:46 PM
HE/Romeo needs work but Marco says ;D

According to our documentation files, the chassis number AR 752140 originally corresponds to an Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT RHD (105.04), manufactured on the 29th January 1965 and sold on the 25th February 1965 in Adelaide, Australia.
Its been over 12mths and my father is quietly freaking out over the restore cost of this vehicle ,since he had one small item reconditioned and the place charged a small fortune and asked him if he would sell it (he was onto him owning this rare gem)
Are these alfas going to continue rise in value to make it worth every penny? Im a bit stumped because hes always put crap loads unto his mini minors, coopers

aggie57

In short, no. Sad as it is there are simply too many of them around for them to ever cover the cost of a proper, high quality, paid for restoration. If it was a GTA then different story but a GT or GTV, nope. Much as we love them.
Alister
14 Alfa's since 1977. 
Currently 1973 GTV 2000, 2020 911 C2S MT, 2021 Mercedes GLE350, 2023 Polestar 2 LRDM
Gone......far too many to list

Blisso

I didnt think there was too many RHD GT versions around anymore?? Or do you mean overall Bertone versions

alfafarm

Hi Blisso  I am in tweed valley this car can restored reasonably and its worth it  I can help advise but not do the work too busy but will support in any way john alfafarm  0755909474    0418189207

alfafarm

Also everyone wants stepnoses at the moment

Blisso

Oh Great sounds wonderful, gives me hope to spur dad on!
Im the daughter Lynette at Carool .
You sound close by!!

alfafarm

Blisso

Arr thought so You will know dad Ray Feltham
We were talking last night about you
Ears burning ??

alfafarm

Hi No burning ears should I have ?  I thought I was a nice guy I know how to avoid the rip offs doing a stepnose myself  john

Blisso

Nothing bad just he said someone with an alfa lived down the hill and he would love to get in contact .
We own the farm with the radar!

alfafarm

Scary I can look at that radar from here clearly watched them build it ,I does not help my tv , and a Giulia sprint hiding that close to all its relatives down below love to talk phone or visit any time john

Blisso

Think the previous owner was trying to convert to a veloce as it has a wood dash missing glove box lid and veloce engine

alfafarm

Got the pics ok lots of work to do if you give me the chassis no on firewall I will get exact alfa description john

Blisso