AROCA Round 6 Phillip Island Sprint 12 July SATURDAY

Started by Neil Choi, June 03, 2014, 06:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Please find attached the SR and EF to AROCA Sprint Round 6 at Phillip Island on SATURDAY 12 July.

Enter early for the early bird entry fee and avoid disappointment as the event will fill up before closing date.

Mick A

ENTERED!

YEAAAAHHHHH THE ISLAND!!!

Neil Choi

You think???

Ray Pignataro

Me too come on Neil no rain for the day please

Neil Choi

MASSIVE ERROR WITH EVENT DATE.

THE CORRECT DATE IS

SATURDAY 12 JULY

DOCUMENTS NOW UPDATED AND CORRECTED

Thevak

The CALENDAR on the AROCA site has July 5th for the Island meet. Do we ignore it?
1970 GT Junior 1300
2002 147
1988 33 1.7EI

Evan Bottcher

Quote from: Thevak on June 06, 2014, 10:40:51 AM
The CALENDAR on the AROCA site has July 5th for the Island meet. Do we ignore it?

I think I've fixed it everywhere now - definitely confirmed the correct date is 12 July.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Ray Pignataro

Neil can you just amend my entry so I don't have to do another

Neil Choi

Heads up all, still a month out and it is nearing full, so if not entered and still thinking about it, don't think too long.
Our last PI for the year.  We only get two dates a year if we are lucky.
Once full, I can't help.

ordinary

Potsie

Gday,

I'm a newbie to the club, and want to go and watch tommorows racing. (I want to get a feel for it with a view to potentially joining in in the future (should the good wife allow it :)) )

I've never been to a club sprint event before and was wondering if there is a fee for spectators ?
(I just tried phoning the circuit, and they told me that as it is a 'private' event, I would need to be on some 'list' to gain entry).

I did see that the website says 'all spectators welcome' but I just want to know how things work in advance to avoid dissapointment at the gate.

thanks, 
Potsie
2010 159 2.4 JTDm - my daily driver
2014 Giulietta 2.0 JTDm - ex. wife's daily driver
e. alfamowing@gmail.com (for all your lawn mowing needs)

Brad M

Not a drama, just turn up to the gate.

If they ask, you are there for the Alfa Club sprint. I've never had an issue, but it always helps if you turn up in an Alfa.

06 147 JTD 1.9
76 116 GT 2.0
72 105 GTV 2.0

Gone... 2x 147 GTA, 2x 90, 2x SudSprint

Next? ... http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=17067

Potsie

Thanks Brad. Yep. I'll turn up in my 159 (which does have the club sticker on the windscreen).
2010 159 2.4 JTDm - my daily driver
2014 Giulietta 2.0 JTDm - ex. wife's daily driver
e. alfamowing@gmail.com (for all your lawn mowing needs)

alfagtv58

Neil obviously has not been paying the weather gods.....The Melbourne forecast is for thunderstorms, hail, and snow in the low lying hills!  And we all know that PI is usually colder than Melbourne.
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

s9810588

Well someone mentioned the rain a month ago. The sprint is jinxed from the beginning :-)