2009 Black/Tan 159 TDi for sale

Started by phitchen, May 30, 2014, 10:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phitchen

A much regretted sale as I have to downsize - I love owning this Alfa as it's beautiful to look at (you can't help grinning when you park it, walk away and glance back!), very economical and very fast.

All major services have been completed.
It has a powerful 1.9 litre diesel engine (runs off the fumes from an oily rag), a huge boot and has 7 airbags fitted.
It has been very well looked after (loved) and serviced on time. 93000 km on the clock only.

My car has been trouble free but recently some minor scratches appeared on the bonnet.

This car belongs to non smoker owner, has rear parking sensors, sports instruments, automatic headlamps, multi-function steering wheel, "blue & me" phone synch, front & rear power windows and rain sensor wipers.
It has 17\ alloy spoke wheels, side airbags and 8 speakers.

It has remote central locking, cooled centre console, hill holder, leather steering wheel and starter button. It has full size spare alloy wheel, sports shift gear knob, rear air conditioning and cruise control. It has an ANCAP star rating of 5. This Alfa has electronic brake force distribution (EBD) and electronic stability control (ESC).

It has 3 year extended warranty and lifetime warranty for the 4 recently fitted tyres (from JAX)...these guys will rotate the tyres free-of-charge every 5000km as part of their post-sales service.

I'll even throw in an Alfa pendant and a brand new pair of Alfa Romeo cufflinks!

YOU WILL LOVE THESE FEATURES
- Brake assist
- plush tan leather interior
- Dual zone climate control air conditioning
- Great for city driving or long haul roadtrips
- Very comfortable and very easy on the fuel budget
- Electronic stability control (ESC)
- Map/reading lamps
- 2nd row split folding seats
- Multi-function control screen

I'm open to offers, but with financing I need to get as much as possible ~$16.5k
please let me know
Cheers, Pete