AROCA Broadford Sprint Round 5 on SUNDAY 1 June

Started by Neil Choi, May 12, 2014, 06:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Hello all,

Please find SR and EF attached for the AROCA Broadford Sprint Round 5 on Sunday 1 June.
Though the track is short by comparison, it has great elevation changes and lots of twisty bits which makes it all the more interesting and challenging.  Test your turning skills over the leaded right foot skills which anyone can do!!
Please note that the entry field is very limited so if you are intending on entering, enter early to avoid disappointment.  Once full, I can't help you.
Regards
Neil

Neil Choi

Just a heads up for Alfa racers, get your entries in asap, it is filling up and if you are late and we are full, I can't help you.  Don't procrastinate too much.  It is a very limited field.

Neil Choi

Neil Choi

Broadford is FULL, no more entries, too much head ache to fit everyone in, especially the late entries who didn't heed the enter early warning.

Meng

Just a small quick question - is tape required over the headlights and tail lights of a 156?  I thought they weren't because they had a plastic protective covering, however in the past some scrutineers have requested that they be taped, others haven't.  Would like clarity over the issue, cheers
Alfa Romeo 156 GTA 3.2 V6

Anthony Sharp

Meng your lights are ploycarb, not glass they don't require tape, if you have an issue you should have it refer to the Chief Scrut.

Meng

thanks anthony, looking forward to this weekend
Alfa Romeo 156 GTA 3.2 V6