FoSC Bathurst

Started by John A Pucak, April 02, 2008, 10:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John A Pucak

Fletch from Classic Restos has dedicated a full program to FoSC Bathurst. Some great interviews with Alfa racers , also footage taken from the cockpit of my Group S Alfetta. You can see 220kms on the speedo, not to mention the sound of a 2litre Alfa at 7000rpm. The program is on Sunday the 18th may on TVS31(free to air analogue TV) thats in Victoria. NSW will have to wait till June
Cheers John

alfagtv58

I can't get Ch31 where I live.....can a Vic member please tape this for me?  I would love to see it!

I saw John busy with his "media commitments" over the course of the weekend.  A new nickname for you John....Hollywood.  It's a shame you were still running the engine in, you could have been spinning it to 8000rpm!
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

adriank

classic restos can be viewed here www.channelvision.com.au/ClassicRestos.asp - keep your eyes peeled for the FOSC episode, some of the other episodes are ok, but he tends to focus more on american/aussie stuff, less on european cars.

AK
'74 GT 1600 Junior
'00 Kawasaki W650 (daily drive)

Sheldon McIntosh

Is this on tonights episode, does anyone know?

Evan Bottcher

I think they were talking about 2008?
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Sheldon McIntosh

Sam

Am I doing something wrong or is there something wrong with the site? ( www.channelvision.com.au/ClassicRestos.asp )
The episodes to work ......

k76

I watched that video last year and I think the streaming was crappy with very low resolution. Maybe someone recorded it and can put it up on youtube? I think it was an excellent bit of promotion for racing alfas

Kris
'77 Alfetta GTV 2000
'82 Alfetta Sportiva
'04 147 TS

adriank

you need itunes/quicktime installed for the site to work.

download from here http://www.apple.com/downloads/

Adrian
'74 GT 1600 Junior
'00 Kawasaki W650 (daily drive)

John A Pucak

K76, you can try you tube "alfa gtv meets the mountain". It's only 1 lap of the mountain.
John