Gtv V6 '98 a truly rare find $7.5k

Started by figgis, April 14, 2014, 11:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

figgis

Having owned Alfas since I was 17, this is the one with a sole without the Mole..

Story..

After months of looking I bought this GTV for for my wife last week ( really it was for me), both my wife and my daughter do not like the colour and to be honest I don't like it, its in the Alfa maroon BUT.. The reason I bought it is that it truly the best Alfa I have ever driven.

They now want a Silver Giulietta ( which I have no problem with)  .. In the mean time I will have much enjoyment driving this..

I bought it off a lady who is a true Alfa fan and has had it for over 8 years buying it from Leo then getting it overly serviced  with him at Cililberti Motors.. even replacing the badges, which to me is always a sign of a true Alfettii

Pros..
Brand new tyres
immaculate Tan leather interior, no wear on drivers side as per normal.
New dark tint
Icy cold air con that works
No Alfaisims at all.. the only ones I can find is that music system is not that good and the recycle button on the aircon is loose.
Clutch has at least 40k on it.( this is going on experience on previous  3.0 24v V6's that I have owned)
Paint work is in very good condition, no fading.
No loose door seals and windows close with no gaps.
No squeaks or strange  noises.
All three keys including brown master key.

Cons
Slightly high K's  145k.. but going on the way its been looked after/serviced and drives its more like 110k
Timing belt is due
no stamped service book, just receipts from Ciliberti

Any perspective purchaser is more than welcome to take my own 98 gtv out for a drive that I have spent over 8k on, then take this one out and I can guarantee that anyone that knows their Alfas will buy it just as I did.

Currently the going price in W.A is between 9k to 12k for a V6 Gtv and they are not as in good condition or drive like this.

$7500

feel free to text/call  pm on 0407383430
present:
147 GTA
GTV V6
07 Spider JTs

Past
Alfa sud
Alfa 75 3.0 Veloce
1.5 Sprint x 2
1.7 Sprint Veloce