Hello Alfa Lovers

Started by Alfadealer, April 10, 2014, 06:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alfadealer

Hello, I have loved Alfa Romeos for many years. My Dad had them in Ireland along with a few fiats. I am a dealer in WA however not looking to plug myself here. Just looking for some feedback on if the WA comunity would like an Information night on the current models and really have a good look through them and ofcourse if interested would be able to help if anyone is looking to upgrade. Also have a bit of knowledge on the 4c. Let me know your feedback if it is an issue with me doing this I will delete my post.

poohbah

Info night sounds good to me if we can take a few of the new ones for a spin! I suggest holding it at the Wanneroo circuit ...
Now:    2002 156 GTA
            1981 GTV
Before: 1999 156 V6 Q-auto
            2001 156 V6 (sadly cremated)

Alfadealer

Quote from: poohbah on April 10, 2014, 08:47:26 PM
Info night sounds good to me if we can take a few of the new ones for a spin! I suggest holding it at the Wanneroo circuit ...

Thanks for the feedback if we can get a few more people on board I would be happy to organise something.

poohbah

Well there you go Perth Alfisti.

If enough of us  show interest, our Alfa dealer friend will give us a chance to "test" the Giulietta and MiTo (QVs please!) around Barbagallo Raceway.

I'm in!
Now:    2002 156 GTA
            1981 GTV
Before: 1999 156 V6 Q-auto
            2001 156 V6 (sadly cremated)