WTB: An affordable and honest Sud! standard/ti/sprint/sprintVCL

Started by Pete Y, May 06, 2006, 09:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Y

Hi All...

I just need some wheels for a while, and am hoping to keep the AR love and not spend too much. Ok, it wont be a real substitute for my 105.22 but I'm sure there'll be similarities.

Just wondering if anyone out there has an honest Sud of ANY variant that they would like to move for around the 2500 mark. I'm not expecting concours, just fairly reliable motoring with a passionate streak. RWC'd too please, or if not, at least taken for an RWC and a report on what's needed provided. The idea is to be driving it straight away, not sitting at the garage.

My preference is for either an early Sprint or a late ti, but really, whatever will do.

PM me or email me or call me I dont mind.

Many thanks.

Pete Y

pnyoung@three.com.au
Mini/'02/Mini/2000 GTV/1750 Berlina/Alfasud Sprint/900 Aero/NB MX5/Punto/Mondeo XR5/up!/MiTo TCT

Fast Eddie

Pete,
there a re 2 x mid 80's SUDSPRINTS available right now - one red, one white.  Both within your price range.

The red one is owned by Tony Mawdsley and has had about $3500 spent preparing for rego and roadworthy but not done.  It would take minutes to get this roadhworthied again as all the work was done by Bruno @ MARANELLLO MOTORS in Brunswick.  Tony's red SPRINT is at his home in Footscray.  Drop me an email to vicepresident@alfalcubvic.org.au and i will let you have his email and mobile numbers and give you a link to a coule of photos.

the white one, owned by Teruo simpy needs its motor put back in after some work and is currently domiciled @ MARANELLO's. I will alert Teruo to your interest if he doesnt see this thread in the next few hours.

when you've bought one, you can join the TROFEO ALFASUD and campaign the SPRINT in competition.  Check out www.trofeoalfasud.com

look forward to hearing from you.
Now -
nuffin
Then -
76 Sud L 1.3
85 33 1.5
00 156 Selespeed
77 Alfetta GTV - Group S project - "yellow peril"
86 SudSprint 1.5 - clubsprint car
77 Alfetta GTV - Tarmac rally/Group S
03 156GTA 3.2 manual
80 Alfetta GTV