New diary dates for Goldfields members

Started by GoldfieldsGTV, October 13, 2013, 04:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldfieldsGTV

Get out your diary for two important dates involving Goldfields Alfa owners and friends.

The first is Sunday November 24th November at Wesley College, St. Kilda Road, Melbourne for the AROCA Alliance Insurance 'Spettacolo'.

This is the highlight event on the Alfa calendar and a must for all Alfa lovers, with the additional 'eye candy' of both 'Consorso' and 'Show and Shine' entries on display. This year regional members will have the added convenience and comfort of our own hospitality tent to relax and meet other Goldfields members.

The second date is Sunday 15th December for the 'Christmas Drive to the Goldfields'.

The plan is for Goldfields members to join up with the Melbourne crew at the Red Beard Historic Bakery in Trentham for the run to Maldon, with lunch at the Kangaroo Hotel. I'm planning to drive from Ballarat to Trentham via Greendale and Blackwood – one of my favourite drives – and complete the circuit by returning via Newstead and Creswick.

Please book for lunch by emailing Evan Bottcher (evan@bottch.com) by Friday 13th December and if you are interested in joining me for the drive to Trentham via Blackwood let me know (andrew@greenex.com.au) and I'll co-ordinate a 9.30am departure point in Ballarat.

Spiderwest

Andrew, look forward to seeing you at both the Spettacolo and the Christmas drive to Maldon, one of may favourite places.
Current
2006 Spider 939 3.2 Q4