Started by grassy, November 19, 2013, 12:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grassy

Hi members,
I'm a new member & think I posted in the wrong state (Victoria) the other day.
Can anyone in Sydney help me out with a set of Mag wheels for the new model Giulietta. Yes, I couldnt resist it & bought myself the base model with steel wheels. I'm thinking of getting some favourably priced wheels to fit but dont know what the 'pcd' is for this model. There are allot of wheels on ebay but they all seem to be for a "98 pcd" & apparently are not  the correct size for the Giulietta.??
Appreciate all your help here.
thanks
Grassy :)

Cool Jesus

Welcome aboard grassy. Steel rims on a modern Alfa, Fcuk me, didn't think this was possible  :o
There should be plenty of options out there, may have worked out cheaper at time of purchase with the dealer or was it a private sale?
Anyhow

PCD       Center bore   Offset   Mounting
5x110   65.1             41           Bolt 12 x 1,25
Present:
* '76 Alfetta GTAm 2.0 (project)
* '03 147 2.0 TS
*'12 159 Ti 1750 TBi
===================
Past:
* '10 159 2.2 JTS
* '89 164 3.0
* '98 Spider 2.0 TS

colcol

Try some wrecking yards around NSW that do only Alfa Romeo's, there should have been a few wrecked by now, this will be an item in demand, so you will pay a premium price, also try the new Guilietta Ebay site which may contain original mag wheels from owners that have upgraded, give Hugh Harrison a ring in Melbourne at Monza Motors, most likely the biggest Alfa Wrecker in Victoria.
At least they didn't make the new Guiietta's cheaper by leaving out the climate control, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

grassy

many thanks guys - appreciate the pcd info.
I can now go sourcing for some 2nds.

grassy ;D