Reputable and knowledgable Alfa Workshop in Canberra

Started by Neil Choi, May 10, 2013, 10:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Hello Canberrian Alfisti's

Would anyone be able to recommend an Alfa Workshop in Canberra who I can contact, possibly for advice and inspection.

Club member desirable.

Cheers
Neil in Melbourne.

giulia_veloce

nico

Fernando is great, but im also very happy to go to Chris Hedges in fyshwick.

Chris Hedges Mechanical Repairs

(02) 6280 0010

Bob Morey

I'm a bit late on this one - I don't want to talk about 'net connections & T**st** :'(

Thoroughly recommend Chris Hedges, he is a top guy, reasonable rates & knows Alfas, happy to elaborate further.

Neil Choi

Nothing special, only wishful thinking, then family discussion with wisdom from the head rather than passion from the heart thought otherwise, we will wait.

Neil Choi

But thanks for all the suggestions and input.

Love the Alfa community.

John Burkhart

After being very, let's say "disappointed" with Gulson's work, service and prices, I was referred by a friend to Autotech out at Hume 02 6260 1166.

After about a year I have been happy with Ed and Paul's work and service. They offer a discount to AROCA members and they have been kind enough to offer some very helpful suggestions when I've ran into a problem when I did some work on my Alfa recently.

My trust in them continues to go.

I have also have had the pleasure of meeting Chris Hedges in his workshop and first impressions of him were also very good. I would consider him next if I wasn't able to use Autotech for some reason.

Cheers,

John Burkhart

giuliasuper

Hi Everyone.

Being from Melbourne, I'm looking for a firm to do a pre purchase check on a series 3 or 4 spider in Canberra prior to hopefully purchasing. Are the suggestions above ok for an older car? I rang Gulson 4 times in December and they never returned any of my enquiries!
1972 Giulia Super
1982 Giulietta
1988 Spider Quad
2001 Spider
1969 GTV
1991 Spider