Alfa 159 parts online

Started by Reuben, August 10, 2013, 02:36:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reuben

Hello All

I have just bought myself a Black 2008 159 JTS 2.2 Ti selespeed with 70k kms. I am super excited about it as I have just signed the papers and will get to pick it up sometime next week. There are a few things that I'd like to replace on it and having trouble sourcing any parts online.

I am looking for a front badge and the Ti front door inserts and they all all scratched up. Also looking for a replacement front right door handle has the chrome foil coating is coming off a little. if anyone could point me in the right direction to get these parts I would be very grateful. The car is so beautiful to look at a drive and want to get it looking spot on again. Oh and original TI mats if they can still be found haha this list grows already. Its going to be a nice upgrade from my BF Falcon Egas ute.

Also I am in Adelaide so if there are good parts dealers around that would be helpful too, I heard Eurosport are good to deal with? Cheers!

colcol

Going from a BF Falcon on gas to an Alfa Romeo 159, what a massive [good] shock to the system.
Try EB Spares, The Alfa Workshop in the UK and also try some of the UK and euro Alfa romeo places on Ebay, a little searching can turn up some Gems, also try Alfa Stumper. In Adelaide, you could try Turin Imports and the Spare Place, they are Alfaclub sponsors and i have used them over the years, Welcome to Alfa Romeo ownership, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

Reuben

Thanks Colin, I will check them out. SOOO excited. I left my drivers licence at the dealership, haha good excuse to go back and see the car again.

colcol

This is typical to what happens when you get an Alfa Romeo, join the  Alfa Club in South Australia, and get involved with like minded people like yourself......best of luck trying to sleep tonight, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

frangutz

Quote from: Reuben on August 10, 2013, 02:36:29 PM
Hello All

I have just bought myself a Black 2008 159 JTS 2.2 Ti selespeed with 70k kms. I am super excited about it as I have just signed the papers and will get to pick it up sometime next week. There are a few things that I'd like to replace on it and having trouble sourcing any parts online.

Hi,

congratulations. I just got a 147. It is very exciting. Can't find enough places to drive it..... :-)

As Colin said, the Alfa Spares on Grote is pretty good and reasonably priced. Alternatively, there a couple of ebay stores that i have used to pick some bits and pieces up.

=F.
AROCA - SA Member
Former 156 V6 Owner.... now 147 Monza

colcol

The Spare Place in South Australia delivers overnight and they are good to deal with, Colin.

erico_159

I've purchased parts for my 159 from Veloces UK!