Muscle Car Masters

Started by John A Pucak, July 26, 2013, 05:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John A Pucak

Group S at Muscle Car Masters this Fathers day at SMP .
I got my entry in !!

Hollywood

giulia_veloce

Always a good weekend at Muscle Car Masters on Fathers Day.
I think it is better than Bathurst.

Well John,,its been a while since you raced (November 2012)and beat me,, so it think you better purchase new tyres and donate the old ones for me for Qld in August.

John A Pucak

It looks like we have 9 Alfas running this weekend at the Muscle Car Masters  :-*.

Hollywood

alfagtv58

Have fun Hollywood, I've always wanted to attend this event, it's great that Group S is now on the card.  Hopefully it will remain there next year.  It would be even better if it was close to the ECC so I could perhaps leave my car up north and do both!
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

John A Pucak

Now thats a good idea. i'll put it to the committee, unless they read it here first.!!

Hollywood

giulia_veloce

Looks like you had a great time at MCM John
Popping flames out of the exhaust on back off at the end of the straight.
Your Alfetta Gt looked great being towed on the trailer by the Fairlane also.Hope you took a picture.
I got to tow the Grp C 105 behind the Sandman panel van.
All the Alfas raceing had a great weekend.
Nostaligia and memories of the good old days of the great cars

John A Pucak

A big weekend to say the least.So many significant cars on display and racing, you don't know were to look.Billy's 2 Group C cars were a treat in the Bathurst Grid Spectacular. Rob Berson really turned up the wick on his Alfetta, couldn't get past him all weekend. Having said that it's been 2 years since I have raced in Grp S . I need to get some practice !!

alfa duk

85 gtv6 dead, cant let go
84 gtv6 24 valve VRA spec
84 gtv6 andalusia
80 gtv group s