New to this Forum

Started by Ishamael, February 22, 2008, 02:39:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ishamael

Hi all Alfa fans.

My name is Ben.  I'm from Perth, and I'm a proud owner of a 1973 GTV 2000 105 (silver).

I have had two 105's over the years, pretty much since I first got my licence.

Currently I am getting the body, paint, and engine done on my alfa.  This whole process is turning out to be a costly affair.  I know that I will never get back the money that I have spent over the years on my car, but that is fine with me, because I don't ever expect to sell my car and I love driving/owning it.

Eventually when I save up more money, I will get the interior of my car done, and also the suspension.  So any tips and advice anyone can give me would be much appreciated, especially if anyone knows where to source 105 parts etc.
1973 GTV 2000 105

Fast Eddie

Ben,
per my reply to your other posting - come to the Italian Car Day this sunday @ Technology Park, Bentley.  There you will see many 105s to compare and inspect and therefore many 105 owner / members who have vast experience in rejuvenating classic Alfas especially the 105 series.

Come along, join the club and discuss your needs, thricks of the trade and where, how to source all the bits you need.

Edward
Now -
nuffin
Then -
76 Sud L 1.3
85 33 1.5
00 156 Selespeed
77 Alfetta GTV - Group S project - "yellow peril"
86 SudSprint 1.5 - clubsprint car
77 Alfetta GTV - Tarmac rally/Group S
03 156GTA 3.2 manual
80 Alfetta GTV