Thanks for a great day at Broadford

Started by aggie57, June 17, 2013, 07:55:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

redsky

Thanks to all the organisers & officials for an awesome day. Broadford is a great little track that i found very challenging & enjoyable as a newbie in a bog stock 75 TS. Great facilities and cafe help too.
A pending new arrival (baby, not automotive) & some required renovations means i'll have to take a few months break from the fun of the track, but i'll be all the keener when i can get back to it.

Cheers
Darren

Neil Choi

On behalf of AROCA, I would like to sincerely thank all the club members and volunteers who ran the event.

David Floyd, Bob Anderson, Ross Flood, Bruno Colautti, Alan Hopla, Paul Bischel, Richard East, Pam Phillips, Phil Aarons, Paul Gulliver, Joe Falcone's friend (whose name I have just forgotten, Ang?), Dean Swindells, Paul Murphy Snr, MMT flag marshals and all the scrutineers from AROCA and MX5.  Of course there will be others who I have forgotten.

Two special mentions, welcome back into the fold David Floyd (AROCA life member and senior secretary and race control at many Historic Race meetings) who had gone AWOL from AROCA for a little while.  Interestingly, there were 3 other life members at work, along with 4 committee members.  And Bob Anderson (senior CAMS steward at various GP's).

Regards
Neil Choi
Competition Secretary