AROCA 6 hr Relay at Winton

Started by Neil Choi, February 16, 2008, 05:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Choi

Scott Farquharson

That looks great Neil!  Fantastic job.  It needs a picture of "Blue Thunder" though....
Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

Big Trev

Good Onya Team for getting it up and running, see you this October  ;D

ian bennett

HI NEIL
after the great time that we had last year ;we are most interested in running again this year  even this early we have 2 teams committed , with  half a third team , and possibillity of a 4th,
kindest regards
ian bennett
;D[TEAM WASABIE]

dehne

hey does anyone know if someone is after a driver and car 4 the 6 hour would not mind getting involved and if so what do i need to know
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

Big Trev

Quote from: dehne on May 01, 2008, 10:10:35 PM
hey does anyone know if someone is after a driver and car 4 the 6 hour would not mind getting involved and if so what do i need to know

Contact Neil Choi, his contact details are listed below, he will probably be able to place you in a team

Neil Choi
AROCA-BABYCO 6hr chair
0433 11 66 47

Neil Choi

AROCA 6hr Organizing committee meeting scheduled for

Thursday 15 May 8 pm at Town Hall Hotel 137 Bank Street South Melbourne

Dinner beforehand if you want.

If you want to be involved or help out, you are welcome to attend meeting, plenty of jobs to do.

Neil
0433 11 66 47

Big Trev

Neil Choi

Hi there All

Updating on the meeting, so far we planning on having the supp regs and ef out by end of month or early June, Doug Gould and Alister Grigg are working hard on them.

We are expecting a full field with all the interest so far.

Organizationally, things are in order as much of the ground have been done from previous years, but the usual smoothing out of procedures.

We are seeking a naming sponsor so if your business wishing to support and promote itself through a club level grass root motorsport event which has 250 competitors and as many spectators and supporters then we would like to discuss with you.

If anyone wanting to be involved, please contact us.

Neil

Big Trev

hey Neil, is there any truth in the rumour that there will be no single team sheds this year, all sheds will be shared between 2 teams, is that correct?

alfagtv58

Quote from: Big Trev on May 26, 2008, 06:27:44 PM
hey Neil, is there any truth in the rumour that there will be no single team sheds this year, all sheds will be shared between 2 teams, is that correct?

Hi Big Trev,

I think I can answer this.  It depends on entry numbers.  There are 40 garages, a couple are reserved for admin etc so if we get 38 entries then yes it will be just one team per garage.  Otherwise, if you want an extra shed then I think it's on a 'first in best dressed' basis.

Cheers,
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Big Trev

Neil Choi

Hi there all

Please pencil in Thursday 4 September for the AROCA 6hr Relay Information Night

To be held at 7:30 pm, Bell's Hotel, corner Conventry and Moray Street, South Melbourne

Dinner 6:30 pm prior for those wanting to catch up.

Also this meeting is vital for team managers.

Organizationally, Supp Regs and EF are being worked on and be available in about a week's time.

Looking like a full field with all the interest and teams entering multiple teams because of the fun they had in the previous events.

Neil

Neil Choi

I am planning publishing supp regs and ef, hopefully this weekend, but still completing on the scoring.  So be aware of this.  Doug, Alister David and crew will complete this later.  We will get entries going first.

Neil

Neil Choi

The AROCA 2008 6hr Relay Supp Regs and entry form are available, please email me for a copy.

Supp Regs
Entry Form
Press Release

Neil