Hi All!

Started by Langy, March 30, 2013, 03:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Langy

Hi all,

Just joined up to the forum and thought I should introduce myself here before posting other stuff.

I'm 20 years old, from Melbourne and currently own a series 1 '86 Alfa 33, which I've had for a few years now. when I got the car it needed a fair bit of work to restore it to a roadworthy level and I spent about 2 years slowly repairing and restoring it to an acceptable level. Managed to get it registered and has been my daily driver for about 2 years now without any major problems.

Some of the major things I've done is
-Repaint all the bumpers and side skirts
-new timing belt and water pump
-new clutch kit
-rebuilt gearbox
-Recaro interior from a P4

However the time has come where I would like to sell it, and its currently For Sale on eBay. (will post a link in the for sale section)
If I cant manage to sell it, then the plan is to convert it into a trackcar in the near future and I will no doubt be asking many more questions on the forum :)

(I've attached some photos for you all to see)

Cheers,
Matt

Alfapride

welcome to the forum, the 33 is a really under-rated car! hope you find a new buyer for it but if I was you I'd keep it pretty hard to find another front wheel drive car from that era that handles and sounds as nice as a 33!
Alfa 33 16v
Alfa 116 Giulietta
Alfa 116 Alfetta GTV
Alfa MY2004 147 TI
Alfa MY19 Giulia Veloce